Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengal Jim & Friends - Elizabeth Blackburn Interview
(03-17-2021, 10:37 AM)corpjet Wrote: Let's be honest, she's a breath of fresh air from her grandpa and in tune with the younger generation of fan(s) which the Bengals will need to be successful.  

With the lease up in a handful of years there will need to be a push from more than the crotchety old fans who hate Mike Brown and his family.

Who knows this all may be lip service, but its the first sign of new life we have seen at PBS in a long time!

My problem with it though corp is she came out saying oh we're gonna go spend money.  This isnt the same Bengals...it's a New Dey!!!

through 2 days of free agency its been business as usual for this front office.  They let go 3 guys who played at high levels last year and replaced them with lower grade or equivalent guys.  Nothing they've brought in so far in free agency has improved this team IMO.  

You can make twitter post all pretty and try and interact with the youth and try and create marketing that way.  Problem is the lease comes due in 2025.  Right now the city and county has all the leverage.  The Bengals are once again a losing operation.  The citizens of the city and county would never pass another tax increase to support a new stadium.  I know i wouldn't.  They been suckin on the city and counties tit since they negotiated that deal in 2000.  That'll never happen again.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengal Jim & Friends - Elizabeth Blackburn Interview - TJ528 - 03-17-2021, 10:46 AM