Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The long Western legacy of violence against Asian Americans
(03-17-2021, 12:57 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Nope, I'm done because you're arguing from a disingenuous position now, specifically what you stated that I responded to being done.  Of course, you don't "see it", but it's rather obvious.  You're slowly morphing into Fred part 2.  Believe what you want though, you do regardless of what you're presented anyways.

LOL the second Fred-herring in three days--but would Fred dodge "unpalatable evidence" and then claim the guy who presents it is the "disingenuous" one who "believes what he wants, regardless"?  I think not.

Before I responded to your 2nd interjection of Trump, what possible statement of mine could you adduce to support your claim that I "heavily allude. . . Trump is solely or mostly to blame"* for rising violence against Asians?   If my "posting history" is your fallback, then the claim is pure projection. 

And it looks like that's how you went into Lee and Huang's essay--already knowing/projecting what was there. Just a matter of replacing their terms with yours to prove it. 

It is logically and ethically inconsistent to appeal to standards of meeting evidence in one post and then to dodge that standard in another by imputing character flaws to someone presenting such evidence.  Time to end the rinse and repeat cycle.

*Hollo is perhaps your culprit here. See his post # 29.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The long Western legacy of violence against Asian Americans - Dill - 03-17-2021, 04:10 PM