Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taking a look at Trey Hendrickson's Sacks in 2020
(03-17-2021, 03:00 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I don't see him getting 13.5 here, but Lawson had what...5.5 last year?

As long as this dude produces that or above, I don't want to hear any complaining from the Lawson crowd.

And before anyone says anything about tEh pReSsUrEs, I'm sure this dude will have a good amount.

I haven't been a Lawson evangelist, worried that he was the absolute highest priority or anything.  But if Hendrickson comes in and produces the same that Lawson did, that's also nothing to celebrate.  I still think Lou's defensive schemes are more to blame than the players.  The Bengals went into last season with a pretty decent line and it sure never looked like it.  Now we're down Lawson and Dunlap, and quite possibly Geno will join the list as well.  And they've only added Hendrickson at this point (yes, I realize there is still time to address this).  I'd say there's some cause for concern over the state of the DL given where things stand today. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Taking a look at Trey Hendrickson's Sacks in 2020 - MileHighGrowler - 03-17-2021, 04:11 PM