Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taking a look at Trey Hendrickson's Sacks in 2020
(03-17-2021, 05:27 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: He seemed to be lined up on the right side for almost every sack.  Wonder if they are envisioning Hubbard on the left side now?   

One thing in this very brief scouting of him that I will say as a positive:  He rarely took a wide arc outside and took himself out of the play.  He seemed to have a very quick "get off" and then would often punch and cut back inside.  Drove me nuts watching Michael Johnson and Dunlap just take wide arcs and eliminate themselves from the play so many times.  

I remembered scouting him in college and liked him as a potential Bengal.  Hope he continues with his high motor and good health.  

Nice observation, I saw the same thing with Hendrickson. Big reason I didn't like how Dunlap played last season for us was
this very thing. He would over pursue on the edge letting the QB step into a clean pocket cause we had no push in the middle.

Hendrickson seems much more disciplined.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Taking a look at Trey Hendrickson's Sacks in 2020 - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-17-2021, 05:49 PM