Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The long Western legacy of violence against Asian Americans
(03-17-2021, 06:00 PM)GMDino Wrote: So let's see:

What we have been told is that this person went to three different massage parlors and killed eight people becuase, he claims, he has a sex addiction and wanted to get rid of the temptation.

And he had a "bad day". 

Let's break this down:

*IF* he truly has a sex addiction is it only directed at women in massage parlors?  Why not any woman?  Why did he direct his actions at those three places?

Well, what have we been told?
Can't assume it was because of race and we can't assume it is just women.

So why go there, specifically, to kill?

I know, I know, clearly he's mentally ill.  Fact is that anyone who decides that kill someone will solve their own problem is probably mentally ill, same if he decided to kill himself.

But we still need to know why there and why those people.

Hopefully we have a future press conference after more of an investigation because what they are saying now to "calm" people isn't really holding water.

IMHO.

Well for a person acquainted with logic and common sense I think we can surmise that he frequented all three of these "massage" parlors in the past.  Of course, we don't know that yet, so we shouldn't state so definitively, but it is logical given what we do know thus far.  You think the police are done investigating this case already?  You think the police won't release more information as it becomes available?  You've come off looking ignorant and ill informed on myriad occasions in this forum, but this is probably your most insipid take since not being able to see a gun in someone's hands that was visible to literally everyone else in the forum.  But don't let facts or common sense get in the way of your agenda.  BTW, Dill will never "see" this.  Smirk
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The long Western legacy of violence against Asian Americans - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 03-17-2021, 06:15 PM