Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals sign DL Larry Ogunjobi
I know this isn't the end-all be-all, but Spotrac has him at a 9.3 million dollar evaluation.

Another writer, which I can't find the link for now, had him at 3 years 28 million dollars heading into free agency. So that's pretty much exactly in line with Spotrac.

So, just for discussion's sake, let's assume this a one year deal between 7 and 11 million dollars. (the exact figure isn't important).

This has to mean we move on from Geno, right? I can't see anywhere we pay this guy, Reader, and Geno even if he restructures (unless he takes like 2 million to stay.)

So if we clear Geno off the books, that will pretty much pay for this guy. And if we sign Reiff to replace Hart then I would assume we clear Hart of the books as well, which would go a long way in paying Reiff.

At least this I hope they're planning on doing this. Bring these two in and let Atkins and Hart hit the road. All said and done you are probably out a couple million bucks in cap used, and still have the vasty majority of what's left to spend elsewhere. You can also clear more cap by making more cuts.

***fingers crossed this is the actual plan***
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals sign DL Larry Ogunjobi - Wes Mantooth - 03-18-2021, 12:10 AM
Bengals sign DL Larry Ogunjobi - BenZoo2 - 03-18-2021, 12:22 AM