Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
If We Go Into the Season with Uzomah and Sample...
(03-18-2021, 06:44 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Yeah, I will dispute that.  Despite missing our #1 TE for 14 gaes last year Bengals TEs still had more receptions than TEs from Buffalo, Carolina, Arizona, and the Jets.

Last year Sample had more receptions (40) than the top TE on 11 other teams.  Uzomah's career best is 43.

Total 100% bullshit.  There were only 30 TEs in the entire league who had more than 30 receptions last year.  Only 24 who had more than 400 receiving yards.  In 2018 Uzo had 43 receptions for 439 yards.  If he is healthy this year he not only makes the roster of every NFL team, but he would be the starter on several of them.

You are completely clueless about the level of TE production in the NFL.  You are just so desperate to find something to squeal and cry about that you are making shit up out of thin air.

Would I complain about the Bengals getting an upgrade at TE?  No.  I admit that our TEs are not among the best in the league.  But they are far from the worst and this is one of the most over-the-top ridiculous hater threads I have ever seen.

It's almost as if the more good moves the Bengals make, the more desperate posters become to find something to complain about.

Messages In This Thread
RE: If We Go Into the Season with Uzomah and Sample... - Sled21 - 03-18-2021, 06:51 PM