Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
If We Go Into the Season with Uzomah and Sample...
(03-18-2021, 07:43 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Well, if you had previously read the boards (you did), and were interested in having an unbiased and honest conversation about this (you're not), then you'd know I've been saying this for over 6 months now.

You can't pretend I'm saying this or doing anything because you think I'm trying to take away from good news when I've literally been having the same exact conversation for months.  This is not a new take.  I've been beating the "cut Uzomah and sign a FA/draft Pitts drum forever.

I feel like it deserves it's own thread now that we're in free agency.  It's as simple as that.

PS You know what's funny, is that you had a leg to stand on or you really were capable of offering anything to this board instead of the defender of all things Bengals, you'd try to dispute what I said.  But you never do, with me or anyone else.  You make your little snarkey comment and add absolutely zilch to the discussion.

I'm not against upgrading TE, or any position. You're assertion that our TE's are the bottom of the barrel and last in the league are nothing more than hot air that is demonstrably wrong.

Messages In This Thread
RE: If We Go Into the Season with Uzomah and Sample... - Sled21 - 03-18-2021, 10:08 PM