Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
If We Go Into the Season with Uzomah and Sample...
(03-18-2021, 10:47 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: You bring up Uzomah in 2018 (one year out of six).  So you pick a career year.  That's fine I suppose.  But that really doesn't mean much when we're evaluating him now coming off an achilies tear and a decent cap hit now does it.

If you're trying to convince that a guy who is coming off a significant injury once has statitistics that would have put him 25th in the league in receiving yards then you're doing a terrible job

I am not bring up anything about Uzomah being 25th in the league in receiving yards.

I am pointing out that in 2018 that among TEs he finished 16th in receptions, 18th in yards, and 17th in tds, 

Not a big star, but very solid numbers.  If he is healthy then he is no where near the "absolute" bottom of the barrel as a starting TE.

Now I know how upset you get when I disagree with what you actually say because apparently you never say what you really mean, but it is silly to say that a guy who had a year like this has "accomplished virtually nothing" in his career.

Messages In This Thread
RE: If We Go Into the Season with Uzomah and Sample... - fredtoast - 03-19-2021, 11:41 AM