Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The long Western legacy of violence against Asian Americans
(03-19-2021, 11:58 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Sure, just not endlessly to a person who refuses to listen. 
As expected, pontification meter at level red.
Yeah, I can't.  To quote someone, "it's not true because you say it is".
This is great, you couldn't even go two sentences without contradicting yourself.
Ahahaha, good lord you're precious.  You're so blind to your own faults, as you are to others you agree with, that you don't even recognize yourself engaging in behavior right after you claim not to engage in it.
It's been answered you blowhard.  Several times.  Another case of "Dill doesn't see it"?
No, you made a shitty analogy and I pointed out that it was shitty.
More faux intellectualism from the certified master of it.  I'd actually feel bad for you, so lacking in self awareness and steeped in myopic hypocrisy, if you weren't such an pedantic snob.  

Lol looks like you took the Parthian option. 

For my records, I want to keep your response with my paragraph below, which you could not engage.
It recaps your argument contra Hu, Lee, and Huang, to emphasize the questions it raises that you claim are already answered, answers which I can't see.

Rather than actually considering the "long Western legacy of violence" against Asians, you set about insuring there'd be no singular blame of white people and the "West." Your assessment of Ms. Hu was "We're not going to solve racism with racism."  So was she "solving racism with racism"? This Asian was directing "racism" at people of European ancestry?  If we want to stop violence against Asians, then we have to see "the whole problem," which apparently extends to recognizing individual acts of racism among/between minorities but stops short of the systemic racism which excludes those minorities. And you weren't going to pursue any analysis you suspected might implicate Trump, whom you don't support. "Racism" against Trump won't help anyone understand the current round of violence against Asians, right? But before that question can be answered, you are "done here."
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The long Western legacy of violence against Asian Americans - Dill - 03-19-2021, 01:05 PM