Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(03-19-2021, 01:35 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I thought everyone was upset that people were being detained at the border for too long? Or that Biden's camps were overflowing due to all the people being stopped? Or do we have to keep changing boogie men because neither situation is as bad as the media would have you believe?

Maybe I just don't live in fear of brown people and I have a social conscience when it comes to trying to help protect the health of my fellow Americans, not fear of a virus I'm scientifically not got to worry about.

Scared of brown people.   Hilarious   

Actually, according to the woke peeps, it's the old white guys that are the problem.  And Dr. Seuss books.  And statues.  And names on buildings.  and mascots.  How pathetic and weak.

Not sure what Biden has to do with this.  Illegal immigration and meaningful reform policies have been an issue for decades.

Why is it so hard to have real border enforcement along with real, effective policy?

How do millions of illegals make the USA better for the actual citizens?

This is not rocket science.  If you are an illegal you should not be able to get housing, go to school, medical services, a job, license, etc., and if you are found you should be immediately, on the spot removed from the Country.  If those things happened there would be no border issues or illegal immigration problem.  Too much crying and feelings.  That crap gets you nowhere but taken advantage of.

I bet it's super helpful for citizens kids when their schools are overcrowded by illegals who cannot even speak English. But hey, those illegal non citizens are getting theirs so who cares.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - Mickeypoo - 03-19-2021, 02:31 PM