Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Ravens Being Great Citizens!
(03-19-2021, 01:35 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Ha!

Defended Mixon because he made a mistake when he was young which he was obviously remorseful for and paid the price.  Not sure who worships Mixon but you can absolutely support someone while acknowledging that they made a mistake and not supporting that mistake.

If I recall, there was a certain Ravens fan who defended Ray Lewis murdering two people but then had no explanation of how none of the other people with him were found guilty even when he rolled over on them, and then I also remember that same person defending the team keeping Ray Rice after he knocked out his girlfriend.  

Talk about irony!

Mixon screaming in a woman's face 2 years later and then driving at her in his car after he got a parking citation at school doesn't scream remorseful, but that's not really relevant to the fact that he's on the team and it negates the amount of shit you can talk. 

Also, every time you say this about me about Lewis or Rice, Bengals fans defend me and say that I didn't say any of these things. Which I didn't. 

The reality is Bengals fans have a long time to wait before they can criticize the Ravens for character issues, and I look forward to people doing what I do and calling for players to be cut immediately after issues like this. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: More Ravens Being Great Citizens! - BmorePat87 - 03-19-2021, 03:22 PM