Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(03-19-2021, 03:26 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Nobody canceled Dr. Seuss, despite what your pundits are claiming. As a corporation, they made a decision to stop printing 6 books that nobody read anyways. Building statues and naming forts after losers and traitors is a purely American practice and should be done away with anyways. Why anyone continues to defend those things is beyond me; but I imagine the same people wanting those statues and buildings to remain unchanged also want their little crotch goblins to get participation trophies, so whatever.

I'm simply stating what I see and what I read and that's that Biden is failing at immigration for simultaneously keeping too many locked up and letting too many through. How he's able to perform both requires mental gymnastics I'm not capable of, so you'll have to explain it to me.

As far as does having millions of illegals make the country better, I'd ask you how you like having produce available for less than $5 an apple. Because honestly, that's probably what you'll get if we stop companies from hiring illegals to perform the jobs that most Americans can't and won't do. They're not coming here and taking jobs from engineers and doctors, they're taking menial farm hand jobs that you wouldn't do with someone else's body. You're going after the wrong people if you think that the person looking for a better life is in the wrong verus the corporations who hire them for sub-minimum wages to do tasks you can't be bothered with.

I didn't say canceled,  I said have a problem with.  In other words, being a bunch of little whinny, p!@#$y b!@#$es with their poor wittle feelers bent.

Everybody has failed at immigration for decades because they are either to damn emotional or they use it as a political tool.

That's cool.  Committing certain Federal crimes is ok if you are doing it to better yourself or your family.  They are overcrowding some schools and making it much harder for American children to learn.  A lot of those areas already are depressed and have issues.  Illegals should have access to absolutely nothing and be deported immediately.  The flow would dry up FAAAAAAST!!!!  Short term pain, long term gain.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - Mickeypoo - 03-19-2021, 04:31 PM