Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sign Reiff, Draft DeVonta Smith
(03-20-2021, 10:53 AM)bfine32 Wrote: If we draft Sewell we'll have a total of 0 high paid tackles. 

I agree we need depth behind Williams and Reiff.  But Pick 5 is not for bench depth, Not with so many holes to fill in starters on a last place team.  Williams and Reiff are The Starting Tackles.  This last place loser of a team needs pick 5 to be a Starter.  I was for Sewell, before they signed Reiff.  They will not take a Center or Guard at Pick 5.   It will be the SEC TE, The Big 10 LB or the 2 SEC WR's. 

The last place Bengals do NOT have the luxury to use Pick 5 on loading up on 3 Tackles when only 2 can start. Yes we need bench depth, but we need a Starter at Pick 5.  Williams and Reiff are the starting tackles.  I could see the TE or LB and they could Start.  There are 2 great SEC WR's here and either could Start with Green and Ross gone.  Boyd and Higgins by themselves will not be open, they will get covered and so will Mixon and Bengals offense will be too easy to Defense. But you bring in Chase or Smith, BAM, Bengals not easy to Defense. 

I was all for Sewell before they got Reiff to bookend with Williams.  Pick 5 needs to be a Starter.  Again, the TE, the LB or one of the 2 WR's.  I've already said that I want The Heisman SEC WR teamed up with SEC Heisman QB. 

I agree we need help at Guard and Center and Bench Depth across O Line, but on Pick 5, signing Reiff to bookend Williams, the TE, LB or WR's could come in here and Start for last place Bengals.  Pick 5 should be a Starter.  Pick 5 is NOT for Bench Depth. 

I was all for Sewell before they added Reiff to Williams. This last place team has other needs to fill now at Pick 5. I'm afraid if we do NOT get a top WR, the Bengals offense will be way too easy to Defense with Green and Ross gone. I'm tired of us not scoring any points, and therefore not winning any games. We are too easy to Defense, and why Mixon and others get over Defensed, Bengals Lack Weapons On Offense. It is not the X's and O's, it is the lack of talent, Bengals lack talent and need more Play Makers. The SEC Heisman WR is a Play Maker.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Sign Reiff, Draft DeVonta Smith - kevin - 03-18-2021, 03:13 AM
RE: Sign Reiff, Draft DeVonta Smith - yang - 03-21-2021, 08:20 AM
RE: Sign Reiff, Draft DeVonta Smith - kevin - 03-20-2021, 11:57 AM
RE: Sign Reiff, Draft DeVonta Smith - IcoHolic - 03-21-2021, 01:36 PM
RE: Sign Reiff, Draft DeVonta Smith - CJD - 03-21-2021, 06:04 PM