Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Will Players Start Being Excited To Come Here?
(03-20-2021, 10:00 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: As far as that part goes, I think it has to be less desirable than those places.

I've never been to any of those, but I have been to a few bigger cities and they just blow Cincinnati away.

For one, it's so small.  So many Reds players and Bengals players choose to live in Northern Kentucky rather than Cincinnati because there's just not a lot going on over there (although I think the income tax here is higher but the property tax is lower, making "working" in Cincinnati and living in Northern Kentucky more desirable).

Not too much nightlife.

There's also just not that much in terms of entertainment or attractions in Cincinnati (we do have a nice zoo), but I think the riverfront on the Kentucky side is building up.

I don't live in Cincinnati, but I think you're kinda selling it short. I spent a good portion of my late 20s just meandering around the country, and I'd say that it's on par with any city that not one of the major commercial hubs or whatever you wanna call them. It's easy to amuse me though... I have a great time every time I go to Louisville. I like Columbus better, but I'd say Cincinnati and Pittsburgh (football team aside) are 2 of the more entertaining places in this part of the country.

Players' reluctance to come here has more to do with the organization's reputation more than anything.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will Players Start Being Excited To Come Here? - jason - 03-20-2021, 11:16 PM