Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sign Reiff, Draft DeVonta Smith
(03-19-2021, 02:11 AM)kevin Wrote: No, if they shell out for Reiff to go with Williams at Tackle, they will not draft and pay top pick Sewell.  I could see a Linebacker at pick 5.   Not a Tight End.  I see Chase or DeVonta Smith, both SEC stars at WR and Smith won The Heisman and Dominates Ohio State in Championship Game. Only on Bengals site is his toughness in question, he was tough enough to Dominate in SEC and win Bilitnikoff Award and Heisman Award and Dominate Championship.  Again, I would love to have back to back Heisman winners out of SEC

If we get Reiff, they will not take and pay Sewell. It will be Reiff and Williams.  I could see a Linebacker, but I could see Chase or DeVonta Smith added to Boyd and Higgins and whoever is open, they can all GO ALL THE WAY.  I can see Ohio State Fans not liking Smith, he kicked our rear ends. He probably kicked Kentucky Wildcat rear ends also.  Smith is 6'1" and the most explosive play maker in the draft.  If needed, they can always bulk him up a little. He was tough enough to Dominate SEC and Buckeyes.

People on here talking slots on defense and offense like you know playbook.  Who says Boyd, Higgins and a DeVonta Smith would line-up in the same place each play. That would be high school football. The idea is to move them around and trick the defense and hit the open man like basketball. Take what the defense gives you, except Boyd, Higgins and a DeVonta Smith in the open could all GO ALL THE WAY.  No need to throw into double coverage as we did with Green. The strength to Burrow is he checks down and finds the open man very fast, spreads the ball around, and with defense on their heels, he goes into Hurry Up like boxer going for the knockout not giving defense time to regroup.

Sewell will be on a rookie contract, cheap. Move Jonah to the Guard spot he likes most. Done.

We have 3 really good OL for cheap.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Sign Reiff, Draft DeVonta Smith - kevin - 03-18-2021, 03:13 AM
RE: Sign Reiff, Draft DeVonta Smith - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-21-2021, 03:15 PM
RE: Sign Reiff, Draft DeVonta Smith - yang - 03-21-2021, 08:20 AM
RE: Sign Reiff, Draft DeVonta Smith - IcoHolic - 03-21-2021, 01:36 PM
RE: Sign Reiff, Draft DeVonta Smith - CJD - 03-21-2021, 06:04 PM