Poll: Both Sewell and Chase are Available in Rd 5, Who Do You Pick?
Sewell
Chase
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simple Question What's Your Answer and Reason
(03-21-2021, 04:32 PM)kalibengal Wrote: Sewell...I think we would look back and regret we didnt grab this dude.  ..and the fact Reiff was signed to a 1 yr deal
Better question for all is who do you take if Sewell gone by #5?
Pitts? Chase? or trade out? 

Hard to say trade without any concrete offers.

I would take Chase over Pitts, currently.  I would be happy with either, but WR is a bigger need and Chase is the safest prospect out of the three.  He was better than Justin Jefferson was in '19 and Jefferson was an All Pro as a rookie.  We have his college QB and we've installed concepts from his college into ours, which will ease his transition.

I would be happy with Pitts, but I think how much you get out of him will be more dependent on scheme than Chase.  TE's also typically take at least a year to get up to speed in the NFL, so I don't think he will have as big of an immediate impact as Chase.

Sewell has Ogden type potential, but I think he is the biggest bust risk of the three due to his age, inexperience, and level of competition he faced.  I think that is somewhat mitigated by the Reiff signing, as we could put Sewell out there at G for at least a year to get acclimated to the NFL.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Simple Question What's Your Answer and Reason - Whatever - 03-21-2021, 04:57 PM
RE: Simple Question What's Your Answer and Reason - IcoHolic - 03-23-2021, 11:15 PM