Poll: Both Sewell and Chase are Available in Rd 5, Who Do You Pick?
Sewell
Chase
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simple Question What's Your Answer and Reason
(03-21-2021, 08:59 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I don't know man, but it seems pretty evident that they view Reiff as a one year stop-gap.  While Reiff should definitely be a nice step up from Bobby Hart, that one year deal with dead money on next season just screams "rental" to me.  All signs to me, point toward them going OL heavy in the draft.

It's a very strong T class, so I can see the Bengals wanting to keep their options open.  There's a good chance a T will be the BPA in the 1st or 2nd rounds. The Bengals set themselves up perfectly in that they have the freedom to take one early if it's the top guy on the board, but they aren't forced to. It would be smart to get one by the end of Day 2, especially if it's a guy they can kick to G for a year to help him develop.  Oklahoma IOL Creed Humphrey is also a guy I would jump all over in 2.  

Currently, they need 2 G's, though I think they will sign at least one before the draft.  I would prefer Larry Warford over Trai Turner, as I think he's a much safer pickup.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Simple Question What's Your Answer and Reason - Whatever - 03-21-2021, 09:34 PM
RE: Simple Question What's Your Answer and Reason - IcoHolic - 03-23-2021, 11:15 PM