Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Border Crossings On Pace For Two-Decade High
(03-22-2021, 11:20 AM)GMDino Wrote: Can you explain your "easy fix"?  What do you do with the people at the border?  What do you do when an underage person shows up unaccompanied?

I'm sure your solution is brief but I'd love to hear it.

First I would make everyone in the USA who is here illegally citizens.  Now everyone is a US citizen.

Temporarily close down the border and start building barriers.  Drones, cameras, boots on the ground.  Make sure the border is secure.  Really secure.

To help with keeping illegals from wanting to break in you have to setup and adhere to strict restrictions.  No housing, no education, no healthcare, no job, nothing.  You get zero if you get in illegally.  

If you are found you are immediately placed on other side of border, no questions asked.  

If that is implemented and strictly adhered to, word will get out and the flow will dry up because there will be no "American Dream" if you are here illegally.  

What about an underage person?  Same as an adult.  They cannot come in.  They won't show up once there is no point.

I can't wait for the responses to this!  lmao!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Border Crossings On Pace For Two-Decade High - Mickeypoo - 03-22-2021, 11:35 AM