Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Border Crossings On Pace For Two-Decade High
(03-22-2021, 11:35 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: First I would make everyone in the USA who is here illegally citizens.  Now everyone is a US citizen.

Temporarily close down the border and start building barriers.  Drones, cameras, boots on the ground.  Make sure the border is secure.  Really secure.

To help with keeping illegals from wanting to break in you have to setup and adhere to strict restrictions.  No housing, no education, no healthcare, no job, nothing.  You get zero if you get in illegally.  

If you are found you are immediately placed on other side of border, no questions asked.  

If that is implemented and strictly adhered to, word will get out and the flow will dry up because there will be no "American Dream" if you are here illegally.  

What about an underage person?  Same as an adult.  They cannot come in.  They won't show up once there is no point.

I can't wait for the responses to this!  lmao!

You can't keep motivated people out with physical barriers, they will always find a way. Focus, and money, need to be on enforcement of the next point. 

I actually agree with you on this point, mentioned it up above, other than healthcare. We are always obligated to provide healthcare to people, that is simply an ethical situation that is part of being a 1st world country. 

You can't simply imprison children. The reality is that much the same way we do not hold children to adult standards for most crimes you can't hear. That is a case where you will need to send them back, however, if you enforce the point above there will be no reason to come. If they can't get into school and can't get a job then there is no value in sending your children here for a better life because life isn't better. 

For me, it all comes back to revoking the value of coming. If there is no value then the influx will slow drastically. Doing so though will require strict enforcement of the rules on the people who hold the keys to the value items.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Border Crossings On Pace For Two-Decade High - Au165 - 03-22-2021, 11:47 AM