Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Border Crossings On Pace For Two-Decade High
(03-22-2021, 11:47 AM)Au165 Wrote: You can't keep motivated people out with physical barriers, they will always find a way. Focus, and money, need to be on enforcement of the next point. 

I actually agree with you on this point, mentioned it up above, other than healthcare. We are always obligated to provide healthcare to people, that is simply an ethical situation that is part of being a 1st world country. 

You can't simply imprison children. The reality is that much the same way we do not hold children to adult standards for most crimes you can't hear. That is a case where you will need to send them back, however, if you enforce the point above there will be no reason to come. If they can't get into school and can't get a job then there is no value in sending your children here for a better life because life isn't better. 

For me, it all comes back to revoking the value of coming. If there is no value then the influx will slow drastically. Doing so though will require strict enforcement of the rules on the people who hold the keys to the value items.

Correct, if you put strict policies in place and actually adhere to them then you slow the flow dramatically.  That solves multiple issues listed above by GM.  

If you make everyone a citizen on date X, then everyone illegally here from that point forward gets nothing, imo.  I don't even care about healthcare.  You know the risks if you are breaking into a foreign country.

No job, housing, education, healthcare, deportation immediately with no questions asked and no aid.  If you do those things the problem takes care of itself as there is literally no reason to come.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Border Crossings On Pace For Two-Decade High - Mickeypoo - 03-22-2021, 12:34 PM