Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Border Crossings On Pace For Two-Decade High
(03-22-2021, 12:34 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Correct, if you put strict policies in place and actually adhere to them then you slow the flow dramatically.  That solves multiple issues listed above by GM.  

If you make everyone a citizen on date X, then everyone illegally here from that point forward gets nothing, imo.  I don't even care about healthcare.  You know the risks if you are breaking into a foreign country.

No job, housing, education, healthcare, deportation immediately with no questions asked and no aid.  If you do those things the problem takes care of itself as there is literally no reason to come.

While I understand you don't care, ethically that is something that can't be done. Doctors literally aren't allowed to refuse medical service to someone in an emergency over things like...well basically anything. Prisoners get healthcare, you simply can't refuse it to people because they are here illegally. Now things that aren't emergencies I guess you could make that argument, however, I doubt a lot of those people seek optional medical treatment.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Border Crossings On Pace For Two-Decade High - Au165 - 03-22-2021, 12:48 PM