Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(03-22-2021, 04:23 PM)GMDino Wrote: Things change as new information comes in.  We are barely a year into all of this.  

Mistakes can be made, but if you want to say because there were any mistakes then we have thrown everything out you are not using common sense.

Still not sure why we should not as a nation care about those who are riskier.  Not everyone got polio but the nation got their vaccines (and there were problem with that roll out too) to help protect everyone...not just themselves.

There is such a 4th grade "I don't wanna and you can't make me" toe to these types of "takes" that makes me sad for the selfishness in this country.

We should.  We should have protected the at risk......nursing homes (Cuomo huge fail), hospitals, healthcare practices, etc, and let everyone else keep on living.

Right, cause there is nothing selfish about crushing our economy, keeping kids out of school and making people feel like they should be human lab rats when the vaccine doesn't even keep you from getting or passing covid.  Meanwhile, over 16 months of covid and 1/38th of NYC (500k) has passed and those are mostly elderly and people with underlying conditions.

Say whatever you want.  You cannot change the total dead over x amount of time and who covid effects.  No reason to be shut down and schools closed.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - Mickeypoo - 03-22-2021, 04:38 PM