Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Border Crossings On Pace For Two-Decade High
(03-22-2021, 02:56 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: If you look at the main news outlets, like MSNBC, CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, etc, which is what I was referring to because that's where most people get their news beyond just quick click-bate links, especially because they're also on TV, they're all left-wing, with the exception of Fox.
Fox, OAN and Newsmax are Right Wing and only report on a Republican when it benefits another Republican. CNN and some of MSNBC is Left Wing. The rest of the Main Stream Media lean left . . . that is not Left Wing. They'll all report on a Democrat. That's a big difference between them and the Right Wing. It's not the facts that the Right Wing Media tells you, it's the facts that they choose to hold back that makes them a joke to Independents and Democrats
Quote:I know you don't look at links that contradict your biased beliefs 
Irony, Ladies and gentlemen. Shaking my f*<%ing head.
Quote:here's a video of an illegal immigrant saying that he only came here because Joe Biden was elected and would never have tried to come here under Trump. 
That's because America under Trump was becoming a shithole country. Who would want to go to that?
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Border Crossings On Pace For Two-Decade High - Forever Spinning Vinyl - 03-22-2021, 08:32 PM