Poll: Both Sewell and Chase are Available in Rd 5, Who Do You Pick?
Sewell
Chase
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simple Question What's Your Answer and Reason
I'm not as sold on Sewell specifically as many are. I think he has a high ceiling, but that's a phrase that scares me. If the team (and fans) can afford him the time to ride the pine and develop that ceiling he's more highly coveted in my opinion.

But I still voted for Sewell over Chase because at the end of the day this team has lacked depth on the OL for way too long. Give Burrow (or any QB to be honest) time behind a line and they can make magic happen even without an armory of receivers. It's not just a matter of having a starting line, it's who is in back of those guys that makes the difference as the season wears on. I've seen so much blaming of last year's poor showing on lack of depth that it's not surprising Sewell is in the lead on this poll right now. And how it should be since the team hasn't done a whole lot in FA to help shore up the OL.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Simple Question What's Your Answer and Reason - MileHighGrowler - 03-22-2021, 09:38 PM
RE: Simple Question What's Your Answer and Reason - IcoHolic - 03-23-2021, 11:15 PM