Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Will Players Start Being Excited To Come Here?
(03-20-2021, 08:52 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: It's sad when signing a few free agents gets us this excited, but, given that we do appear determined to try and improve the roster, do you think free agents will be excited to come here for once?  

We have Burrow and Mixon as the faces of our franchise and free agents/draft picks/potential trade candidates could look at it and see that we're a team that's trending up and is committed to winning.  

I realize that we still have a lot of flaws in our organization (i.e. no practice bubble, training facility, etc), and I also realize that money rules everything, but do you think our team could start being a desirable destination?

I also realize that Cincinnati isn't the most desirable city, but is that something that can also be ignored to want to play here?

Not until the coaching staff proves they can win and the Front office is willing to spend to win.. They are spending now cause they have to..

Right now coaching staff has shown little to nothing in that reguard.    

Front office is spending but really just replacing at the moment.

So right now Fans arent even that excited cant imagine a free agent would be.,

I do think a few of the players like Burrow will do much to attract a coach if we end up looking again.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will Players Start Being Excited To Come Here? - XenoMorph - 03-23-2021, 04:05 PM