Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
They were innocent and on death row.
(03-23-2021, 07:55 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Your question was answered up above.  Or perhaps the previous page.

Best I can tell from your statements so far you are still in favor of the death penalty.

(03-23-2021, 10:21 AM)michaelsean Wrote:  my response is start seeking the death penalty more often for white people 

I personally would have a much easier time recommending a white person get the death penalty.

Just a monster and his need to be put down.

(03-23-2021, 01:51 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I would not send a person to death row if they weren't the trigger man unless it was a planned murder.  If you kill or have someone kill a witness in a criminal trial then absolutely.  Serial killers, mass murderers, purposeful killers of children such as people who prey on children.  

(03-23-2021, 05:32 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I’m probably leaning against the death penalty because of that, but for some reason I can’t fully come over in my head.

I won’t be overwrought when it’s finally gone.

So it appears that while it does concern you that innocent people will get killed it doesn't bother you enough "morally" to oppose the death penalty.

Correct?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: They were innocent and on death row. - fredtoast - 03-23-2021, 08:16 PM