Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The long Western legacy of violence against Asian Americans
(03-20-2021, 05:30 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: White men make up around 38% of the population.  Of the 7,964 arrests for murder only 3,650 of them were white, or 46% or the total arrests.  But hold on, Hispanic/Latino is included in that number, as shown further to the right of the chart where we see Hispanic/Latino account for 1341 of them.  So, our new total is 2,309 or 29%, which is obviously lower than 38%.  Now, here's where certain people will deal the racism card off the bottom of the deck.  Black men make up ~7% of the population.  The number of arrests for murder in 2019 was 4078.  Not only is that raw number in excess of white arrests, even when Hispanic/Latinos are included in that number, but it's also 51% of the total number of arrests.  So, 38% commit 29% of murders, and 7% commit 51%.  Consequently, I'll start taking the liberal shill media seriously when they start treating all problems equally instead of constantly banging the drum of "white supremacy" and deliberately reinforcing it with the manner in which they report stories.

I should note, for those among us inclined to view things like this in a negative light, this in no way means black people are inherently violent.  It also does not take into account the differing circumstances for many black and white people.  But it does expose the utter flaws in the MSM narrative, which I firmly believe is done deliberately.

Remember folks, even though numerous anti-Asian incidents are committed by non-whites you will only be told of the ethnicity of the attacker if they are white.  I wonder if these people have even the slightest inkling of the long term damage this type of racism is going to cause?

I guess I need a little help here.  

If 7% commit 51% of the murders, and Blacks are not inherently violent, 

then what are the "differing circumstances" that account for the difference here? 

How are those circumstances separated from the legacy of white supremacy? 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The long Western legacy of violence against Asian Americans - Dill - 03-25-2021, 11:12 AM