Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Report: Burrow pushing for Bengals to draft Chase
(03-26-2021, 05:48 AM)BengalsBong Wrote: https://www.pff.com/news/draft-2021-nfl-draft-offensive-tackle-rankings

That site says the top 10 OT could go in the first 40 picks so you can get your guy at the top of the second round and still might have 4 or 5 guys to chose from if some of them slide down the board just a little bit.

Sites also say this is one of the best crops of Linebackers in years.  I'm all for Chase in 1, and one of these Elite Linebackers in 2.   Most years there just aren't many good Linebackers.  This year there is, and Bengals do not have enough Linebackers.  They only have 4 on the roster, and none of them are elite to this point.  4 is not enough to go to camp with.  i would love to see offense in 1 with Chase and defense in 2 with one of these rare years of good Linebackers in the Draft.  We would still get good picks at other areas of need in top of rounds 3, 4 and 5.  Team needs better Guard and Center Blocking, that is a given. A good Blocking Guard at top of 3 would be a huge help. WR Chase, LB, Guard sounds like a great start to draft to me. All areas of need on last place Bengals.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: Burrow pushing for Bengals to draft Chase - kevin - 03-26-2021, 06:23 AM