Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Report: Burrow pushing for Bengals to draft Chase
(03-26-2021, 06:23 AM)kevin Wrote: Sites also say this is one of the best crops of Linebackers in years.  I'm all for Chase in 1, and one of these Elite Linebackers in 2.   Most years there just aren't many good Linebackers.  This year there is, and Bengals do not have enough Linebackers.  They only have 4 on the roster, and none of them are elite to this point.  4 is not enough to go to camp with.  i would love to see offense in 1 with Chase and defense in 2 with one of these rare years of good Linebackers in the Draft.  We would still get good picks at other areas of need in top of rounds 3, 4 and 5.  Team needs better Guard and Center Blocking, that is a given. A good Blocking Guard at top of 3 would be a huge help. WR Chase, LB, Guard sounds like a great start to draft to me. All areas of need on last place Bengals.

That would be good with me we got Reiff could put off OT till next years class as long as we get depth there in a older FA.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: Burrow pushing for Bengals to draft Chase - BengalsBong - 03-26-2021, 07:27 AM