Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler
(03-26-2021, 08:49 AM)GMDino Wrote: I know this will be hard to believe but the POTUS can be busy.  That's why they have a press secretary who talks to the press almost every day.

Well, most do.

No, if Biden was golfing every weekend and avoiding the press I'd agree but that's not the case.

The case is he seems to be willing to work to handle some of the situations left to him like the pandemic, lack of facilities at the border and a government that was ran primarily by part-timers and unqualified people for the last four years.

HE'S BUSY DOING WHAT?!
BIDEN IS AVOIDING THE PRESS!

And Trump golfed on the weekends?!  Oh, the humanity!  He took weekends off?!

Hilarious

The government was doing fine the past four years and was trying to control immigration but now everyone is trying to come here illegally because Biden is a weak president.
(03-26-2021, 08:57 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I mean that, objectively speaking, that is not evidence of mental decline. It only becomes so when you introduce your own biases into the situation, thus making it a subjective statement, not an objective one.

Are you serious?!

Biden says he'll answer questions, and they immediately cut off the feed!

[video=youtube][/video]

They go more into his mental decline in that interview.

So, the people pulling his strings also have a bias against him?

(03-26-2021, 08:57 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Seriously? You have to ask that question when there are literally hundreds of potential reasons? That you immediately jump to the one you have is based entirely on your biases.
If there are hundreds, name a few reasons why he would wait this long, especially in the middle of a global pandemic.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - BFritz21 - 03-26-2021, 09:16 AM