Poll: What round/position combination do you prefer?
Penei Sewell + Terrace Marshall Jr
Ja'Marr Chase + Alex Leatherwood
Penei/Ja'Marr + Jaelan Phillips
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st+2nd round combination options
(03-26-2021, 08:24 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I agree with the OP, the drop off at the skill positions after the 1st seems to be greater than on the OL.

I’d be pretty happy with a Chase/Pitts & Leatherwood/Eichenberg 1st/2nd.  But then again I’d also love to go Sewell and one of the better Edge guys like Basham in the 2nd, and then take a WR like Schwartz a little later.

The one thing I’ve never wavered on is going offense in the 1st. I’ve gone back and forth between Sewell, Chase, Pitts, etc, but never truly considered going defense (even though I like Surtain a lot). We’ve gone heavy on defense two years in a row in FA, and I wouldn’t be surprised to see them go offense with their first couple picks again.

I always love drafts where I get him in the 2nd and why I wanted the line and WR fixed in free agency.  He is all around solid against the run as well and would be a fantastic addition with our free agents.   Given we NEED WR and OL this pick is probably out and it sucks. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
1st+2nd round combination options - CJD - 03-25-2021, 05:00 PM
RE: 1st+2nd round combination options - yang - 03-26-2021, 09:18 AM