Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Report: Burrow pushing for Bengals to draft Chase
(03-26-2021, 11:12 AM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Jonah played 700 or more snaps at LT last year and gave up like 2 sacks in his first year. He is an ascending LT right now. Compare that to the other first year LTs and he is better than they are right now.

So I’m assuming you aren’t reading or watching analysts break him down? There are a few who say he’s perfect right now, but there are more who warn against starting him at LT day 1. I read and watch analysts say to start him at guard so he develops more core strength and better opt work and a better pinch placement. Yes, he’s gifted. Yes, I like him and his potential is through the roof! But to throw him at LT day one is asking too much of him right now, IMHO

I don;t think we can ever say any college player is pro ready, I would question Chase is not pro ready since he has not experienced a NFL defense that is much better and different than college or a NFL playbook..... 

Both are talented and expected to be starters in their 1st year of NFL
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: Burrow pushing for Bengals to draft Chase - Essex Johnson - 03-26-2021, 11:21 AM