Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Duped by Duffel Blog, congressman claims VFW & American Legion labeled hate groups
(03-26-2021, 11:21 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I'm sure it's happened.  I can recall several times someone quoted The Onion.  How about claiming that an island was going to tip over?

That's great. Let's start with that.

It's funny to see people so detached from reality that they'd really jump on some catchy headline to get their names put in one. That is a painful watch - make your point (wrong as it is) and move on you clown (not you, the rep in the video).

(03-26-2021, 11:28 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: It's just fun to watch the blatant bias, instead of realizing both sides suck just as bad.

Yet you only seem to want to bash one, and derail threads asking why there is a bias toward your preferred side of the aisle. 

From what I can see, most here don't have an issue calling out their side when their side does something worth being called out for. Maybe you should be more upset that your side is constantly doing dumb shit to get themselves raked over the coals.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Duped by Duffel Blog, congressman claims VFW & American Legion labeled hate gr... - BigPapaKain - 03-26-2021, 11:46 AM