Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Report: Burrow pushing for Bengals to draft Chase
(03-26-2021, 11:49 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Perhaps Burrow thinks with a 3rd reliable weapon on WR that he will be able to get the ball out quicker reducing the times he is hit. He held onto the ball a little long at times last year. The blame gets out solely on the line but wrs not getting open paired with a QB who is always looking for the big play is a recipe for a lot of QB hits.

Get chase, take a guard in the 2nd.

The thing is, I’d this was Bill B and the Pats, they would find a way to fix their line with undrafted rookies and castoffs... why are we unable to do this as well? (Yes it’s because we have ZT not BB, that IS the answer, but point is we shouldn’t have to rely on Sewell to fix everything).

Just my 2 cents

This is very possible.    IMHO - now that Hart is gone, most of our issues are now with the interior OL positions.    Could Sewell play guard?   Possibly - but don't know that he has done it.   I also don't think that drafting Sewell alone - who isn't an IOL or projected to be one in the NFL - really fixes the OL issues the way it seems to be communicated here.    It does potentially help, but fix?   I think that is a lot to put on a single player on the OLine.   So I agree with alot of what you have here.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: Burrow pushing for Bengals to draft Chase - jwalker3853 - 03-26-2021, 12:28 PM