Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Duped by Duffel Blog, congressman claims VFW & American Legion labeled hate groups
(03-26-2021, 12:16 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: I don't have a side and that was one thread, singular.  I only seem to want to bash one?  Oh really?  Such as?

It just so happens that calling out their "side" only happens about 1% of the time.   Hmmmm............must be that "side" is near perfect.

Yesterday I stuck up for Harris saying she should at least be given the chance to solve the border crisis problem before people say she cannot or won't, even though I think she is just an awful human being and I just posted in another thread that Trump sucks just as much as Biden and they both made/make us look bad.

Both sides are constantly doing dumb shit!

Oh my bad - I don't haunt these message boards on a daily basis seeing whose defending who. What I do see on my visits here is you constantly attacking the left while remaining quiet about the right, and then today I noticed you throwing a hissy that another GoP member got caught saying dumb shit and being upset that nobody here has condemned the left for anything, ignoring the fact that most here called for Cuomo to resign and have been critical of Biden's early failures.

I'll make sure I read your entire life story next time I make an casual observation about you derailing a thread to make sure I at least have some ducks in a row. Whatever
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Duped by Duffel Blog, congressman claims VFW & American Legion labeled hate gr... - BigPapaKain - 03-26-2021, 01:36 PM