Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Duped by Duffel Blog, congressman claims VFW & American Legion labeled hate groups
(03-26-2021, 01:36 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Oh my bad - I don't haunt these message boards on a daily basis seeing whose defending who. What I do see on my visits here is you constantly attacking the left while remaining quiet about the right, and then today I noticed you throwing a hissy that another GoP member got caught saying dumb shit and being upset that nobody here has condemned the left for anything, ignoring the fact that most here called for Cuomo to resign and have been critical of Biden's early failures.

I'll make sure I read your entire life story next time I make an casual observation about you derailing a thread to make sure I at least have some ducks in a row. Whatever

Complete mischaracterization of what I do, but hey, whatever makes you feel good bro.    Rock On

Constantly attacking the left?  I think you have me confused with someone else.  Care to point out where I am "constantly attacking the left"?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Duped by Duffel Blog, congressman claims VFW & American Legion labeled hate gr... - Mickeypoo - 03-26-2021, 04:47 PM