Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler
(03-26-2021, 05:14 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Answering questions to the public.  

Trump did things in the first 100 days that were other than signing things where people told him to sign when he had no clue what he was signing, which is what was and is happening with Biden.

Day 1: signed an order to find ways to ease the burden of Obamacare.

Day 2: Made an appearance at the CIA and expressed his support for them.

Skipping ahead to day 22 on February 10tj, Trump has a joint news conference with the Japanese Prime Minister.  You think Biden's handlers would let him do anything like that?

You may disagree with his Tweets, but at least he was always Tweeting and letting the world know what was going on.

Actually, here's a list of Trump's first 100 days.

How much has Biden even left the White House?

Also, I didn't move the goalposts; you're just trying to play with words like you always do.

Trump didn't do the exact same thing.  Trump was out doing things and would answer questions.

Day 1: ended some obamacare restrictions. Like getting rid of junk policies and adding work requirements.

It also opened the way for legislation for preexisting conditions and other issues, like work conditions. Of Republicans are successful, people on medicare will still have to have a job. It doesn't matter if you've got some preexisting condition, like, say, hypothetically, being paralyzed from a wreck. You'll still have to grind out that 40.

Day 2: wtf cares considering how he treated them for the next 3.99 years?

'hey, cia, you're doing great. But... All your info is fake and dumb and you're all morons.'

As far as meeting with foreign leaders, it was A YEAR AND A HALF before trump met with a foreign leader. And he sooooooo @#_&ed that up. It was a real estate deal and he just bent right over the table. Like, 'take me now, just let my kids sell you overpriced amenities!'
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - Benton - 03-27-2021, 01:34 AM