Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I Started Doing the Math
(03-27-2021, 02:26 PM)Whatever Wrote: Well, you're not getting 4 extra picks in this year's draft for a trade down, so you're looking at at least two years to fill all those holes regardless of trading down or not, though some of them are pretty suspect.

TE isn't really a need.  Uzomah and Sample are a serviceable tandem. It would be nice to upgrade there, but it isn't a need.

With Reiff and Jonah we have 2 good starting T's, so T isn't really a need this year.  It would be great to get one due to the strength of this year's class and Jonah's injury history, but it's not a need.

LB is a draft and develop position where rookies are rarely good.  We took 3 last year.  Some patience is required here.

Still a lot of solid edge rushers in FA that will be on prove it deals this year.  I don't think this is a big draft need.

We have 4 good DT's in Reader, Wren, Tupou, and Ogunjobi.  It would be nice to get a pass rushing UT to replace Geno, but this isn't a need, either.

WR and G are big holes.  The rest are spots where we gave at least serviceable players, but it would be nice to upgrade.

I think (hope) they draft a RT, but play him at OG this year with the intent to take over for Reiff next year.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
So I Started Doing the Math - NATI BENGALS - 03-27-2021, 10:33 AM
RE: So I Started Doing the Math - Synric - 03-27-2021, 10:38 AM
RE: So I Started Doing the Math - J24 - 03-27-2021, 02:05 PM
RE: So I Started Doing the Math - Whatever - 03-27-2021, 02:26 PM
RE: So I Started Doing the Math - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 03-27-2021, 05:34 PM
RE: So I Started Doing the Math - Whatever - 03-27-2021, 07:28 PM
RE: So I Started Doing the Math - Whatever - 03-27-2021, 07:24 PM