Poll: Both Sewell and Chase are Available in Rd 5, Who Do You Pick?
Sewell
Chase
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simple Question What's Your Answer and Reason
I voted Sewell. Simply put Reiff and Williams are both LTs historically. Neither could be called quality run blockers, at least not when compared to what we'd like to see.

Sewell, on the other hand, has the beef and strength to play on the right side and move defenders.

I see Reiff's signing as an upgrade over Hart, but I also see it as another half-assed attempt to improve the line.

With all of that said, I don't believe the Bengals will take Sewell at 5 if he's there. I expect they'll be looking for speed and talent on the outside.

I do expect them to spend a day three pick on the OL, as usual, and pretend that they got a future starter and give it all a lick and a promise.

The right draft strategy would be to build strong OL and DL. But Taylor doesn't seem to believe in a dominant OL. Not a single OL player on this team is one that could be called dominant. Sewell could be that guy, but I firmly believe they pass.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Simple Question What's Your Answer and Reason - IcoHolic - 03-23-2021, 11:15 PM
RE: Simple Question What's Your Answer and Reason - BengalChris - 03-28-2021, 06:25 PM