Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Report: Burrow pushing for Bengals to draft Chase
(03-28-2021, 09:33 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Last year Dalton was with the Cowboys.

In your zeal to attempt to prove me wrong, you conveniently leave out the key point in why I mentioned the o-line as being better than what Cincy has had . . . they averaged over 6 yards a carry in the Super Bowl.

How did Cincy do in any of the last few years in average yards per carry? Or are you solely focused on the passing game, thus your want of Chase or Pitts over Sewell? I'm the one that wanted to trade down twice in the first round last year to fix the o-line for Mixon and extend Dalton because I knew that a 1st overall QB was going to get pummeled behind this line. Burrow didn't win two games last year . . . he won one and Mixon won one. Running against Jacksonville is the complete opposite of running against a Super Bowl team. thus, why I want to still fix the o-line. Reiff isn't enough.

(03-28-2021, 09:39 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: ignore him, otherwise you're gonna be beating a dead horse all night

What Frank said...

It's either trolling at expert level or a non-fan hiding as a fan or some Brown relative.

I am curious of one thing. Why is everyone all in on Chase over the other two top WR's in this class?

Just a really curious question. 

People are against Sewell because he played against sub-par competition. Same competition Justin Herbert played against and he looked NFL ready.

People are against Sewell cause he opted out. So did Chase.

Chase had 300 yards his first season.

Then Joe Brady and Joe Burrow show up and he lights things up.

Then they both leave and he opts out. Think he might realize that his numbers were going to fall off dramatically without those two?

Look at who would coach him here. Zac Taylor. Does anyone think we'd see Joe Brady level offensive numbers here? I just think any offensive weapon will be under used or used incorrectly in this offense.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: Burrow pushing for Bengals to draft Chase - Murdock2420 - 03-28-2021, 09:49 PM