Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler
(03-29-2021, 12:52 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I did read his post.  How many times do I have to state that?!

I simply stopped checking because if two of the first three were wrong, why would I keep checking?

It's called common sense.  

He obviously just posted a bunch of links hoping that no one would check.

Well, one, you haven’t claimed that you read his post a single time. So, you saying “how many times do I have to state that” doesn’t make any sense because you haven’t said it.

As a matter of fact, you quite literally said “I stopped reading after that”. Which, in this case, “that” is after the third line. There was no mention of “stopping checking”. You literally said you had stopped reading. That is why I’m laughing at you. If you meant to say checking, then that is fine and dandy but that isn’t what you said.

Great job at engaging in discussion about the topic you brought up. You sure are mentally sharp and great at intellectual conversation, little buddy. We have been arguing about a joke I made for over a page now. How stimulating.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - KillerGoose - 03-29-2021, 01:12 PM