Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler
(03-29-2021, 01:20 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You’re arguing against yourself!

You’re saying I didn’t read it but quote me as saying “I stopped reading”!

I stopped reading because it didn’t prove what it said it proved! Why would I keep checking links that were likely false?! If he had genuine sources, he would have put them first, but it appears he just Googled “Biden’s first 109 days” and then posted every link without even checking and expecting everyone to just buy it.

Answer me this: if two of the first three links were lies, why would I keep checking?

Lol what? The whole premise of the joke was you claiming you check into what is posted, and then admitting you didn’t even read 10% of what he posted. That isn’t “checking” what was posted. You checked the first bit of it, and then decided it was a waste of time. That is completely fine, but you didn’t actually check into it, and I don’t blame you. It was a long post and I would probably do the same thing if I were you.

What I am laughing it is that you very firmly made the claim that you check into the things that are posted, but you didn’t even read 10% of his post. You can’t look into something without looking into it all. Again, I’m not arguing that you not reading it all is dumb. I completely understand why you didn’t read it, and I would probably do something.

I am saying that confidently and firmly declaring that you look into things that are posted while simultaneously not reading all of what is posted is a joke.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - KillerGoose - 03-29-2021, 01:34 PM