Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Report: Burrow pushing for Bengals to draft Chase
(03-29-2021, 08:19 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Like who? I haven’t seen anyone say it’d be a bad pick. I know there’s guy’s like Racer who is pushing hard for Chase or impactplaya for Pitts, but again, I think them being “pissed” is a stretch. Anyone should be able to get behind taking Sewell.

Sewell, Chase, and Pitts would all be great picks for the Bengals.  They're all great prospects and they can all help the Bengals in different ways.  The things that drive me nuts are people unfairly tearing down any of the three to push their guy, the people that are locked into a position group and think any pick outside of that position group is a waste, or the people that make completely illogical arguments with nothing to back them up that behave like something is fact just because it's their opinion.

Reality is, I've seen more people drama queening on here about not taking OL in the first than not taking Chase or Pitts in the first.  Those people then assume that just because they are OL or bust, other people are WR/TE or bust when they aren't.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: Burrow pushing for Bengals to draft Chase - Whatever - 03-29-2021, 10:34 PM