Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Report: Burrow pushing for Bengals to draft Chase
(03-29-2021, 10:46 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: A few people are spazzing out over the thought of not taking Sewell at 5.

Taking players like Chase/Pitts does not mean they can't get quality T/G/C in the 2nd and even 3rd round.

There's some decent WRs in those drafts rounds as well but not really complete impact players.  

Either way we should be fine as long as the team doesn't do some Drew Sample type stuff.

I love Sewell's upside and would most likely take him at 5, but honestly, the Day 2 and 3 WR group does not impress me that much and a lot of the guys that could step in and produce immediately project more to the slot when we need an outside WR.  I mean, I see Dyami Brown get thrown around a lot, but the guy has 12 drops the last two years.  Marshall is really the only guy I'm seeing WR1 potential in out of that group.  I'm a lot more confident that we can get a good OL prospect in 2 than a WR.  Unless you get Sewell/Marshall, you probably make out better going Chase/OL.  This OL class is so stacked that a lot of the Rd 2 guys would slide into the 1st in a typical year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: Burrow pushing for Bengals to draft Chase - Whatever - 03-29-2021, 11:06 PM