Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are the Bengals actually worried about the line?
(03-29-2021, 10:02 PM)jj22 Wrote: I can't see trading back in the 1st and losing picks. Not with the outstanding needs.

They care about the Oline. Just like they "care" about winning.

Are the worried though? I cant say they are as much as we'd like after what happened to Burrow and the national disgust about how he was managed.

Unfortunately, a lot of our fan base would very much agree with the sentiment.  

They care about the OL about as much as they care about winning. I mean Elizabeth Blackburn may really want to win but her mom and grandpa has all the money right now.  

Like I've said previously, I think the FO truly believes in Frank Pollack as a teacher.  They think they have a lot of young talent that needs taught by someone who is known as a teacher.  I know nothing about Turner other than his OL were shit in Miami and they were shit in Cincinnati.  So by that I know he's a shit coach.  If you look at what they currently have you have 2 steady T's, and since Pollack drafted Billy Price he feels comfortable with him there in case Hopkins doesnt make it back quickly.  Then again we could be looking at a starting OL of Williams, Hopkins, Price, Spain, Reif come the fall.  I could easily see them putting Hopkins at guard since he's played there before and he's not an All Pro Center.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are the Bengals actually worried about the line? - TJ528 - 03-30-2021, 09:40 AM