Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Report: Burrow pushing for Bengals to draft Chase
(03-29-2021, 08:18 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: We definitely need to add to the O-line, no one is saying anything different Ray. I would be more than happy with Sewell.

But he didn't even play last year and we have seen O-lineman bust and should know it could happen with Sewell.

We should also know how deep the Draft is at what positions, what is nice is it is very deep at OT and even has some very good 
interior O-lineman that should be available in the 2nd and 3rd rounds. It is the year of 1 year deals for FA's, if Reiff plays well which
I believe he will we probably re-sign him. To not be open to anything besides Sewell I find to be ignorant especially with players like
Pitts who could be the best pass catching prospect to ever come out and Chase who was Burrow's fave target at LSU.
Nate I do agree. I am not sold on Sewell. He may be great he may not. If they think he is not the answer then so be it. I am not a scout for sure. I just feel for the last couple years we see during the season we need to address the line hard but as the draft gets closer we all get Jerry Jones eyes and look at the shiny toys rather than the building blocks.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: Burrow pushing for Bengals to draft Chase - WhodeyRay - 03-30-2021, 12:40 PM