Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I’m excited for next season...
(03-30-2021, 12:44 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I get excited bout every Bengal season.  I can't help but "hope for the best".  But I still have a big problem with our coaching staff.  Free agency and the draft makes everyone concentrate so much on players that the coaching kind of fades to the background, but I don't see us having a winning season with Taylor as HC.

The sad reality of it is everyone complained about Marvin Lewis' teams of being 8-8 and they just weren't good enough.  

Yet after 2 years we're 6-25-1.  Now we're HOPING for a year of .500 football again.  

I agree with you Fred, I don't see us having a winning season with Taylor or Lou leading our defense.  

This team needs so much talent.  If injuries hit again this year and they will they still don't have the depth to handle it with the exception of in the defensive backfield.  

We're thin everywhere else.  That falls on Taylor and Duke.  Honestly, I think both need fired but Duke will stay around and the blame will fall on Taylor, which it completely should because he's the one that came up with the plan to switch to a zone defense and not use the talent he already had. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I’m excited for next season... - TJ528 - 03-30-2021, 01:00 PM
RE: I’m excited for next season... - tms - 04-21-2021, 04:04 PM