Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I’m excited for next season...
(03-30-2021, 12:44 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I get excited bout every Bengal season.  I can't help but "hope for the best".  But I still have a big problem with our coaching staff.  Free agency and the draft makes everyone concentrate so much on players that the coaching kind of fades to the background, but I don't see us having a winning season with Taylor as HC.

Year 3 is a big year for the Bengals coaching staff I always say give a player and a HC 3 years.

The Offensive Passing scheme was solid last year but took a beating because of the offensive line, lack of a vertical threat, and lack of run game. The Run Offense was very poorly done and why I'm excited that Frank Pollack isn't only the Offensive Line Coach but also the Run Game Coordinator.

Injuries really hurt the defensive side the ball. Alot of the guys that took the reps in training camp didn't play or played only a few games especially on the defensive line which is the most critical part of the defense. 

All in All this is really a make or break it year for the coaching staff in most people eyes including mine. There has to be a drastic improvement.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I’m excited for next season... - Synric - 03-30-2021, 01:19 PM
RE: I’m excited for next season... - tms - 04-21-2021, 04:04 PM