Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Report: Burrow pushing for Bengals to draft Chase
(03-30-2021, 12:40 PM)WhodeyRay Wrote: Nate I do agree. I am not sold on Sewell. He may be great he may not. If they think he is not the answer then so be it. I am not a scout for sure. I just feel for the last couple years we see during the season we need to address the line hard but as the draft gets closer we all get Jerry Jones eyes and look at the shiny toys rather than the building blocks.

I just think it is cause we get to know the players better and know the Draft better. Of course we were all wanting OL in the 
first late last season cause it was our biggest weakness all year besides pass rush. Once you get to know what positions are 
deep in the Draft it alters at least my perceptions a bit. I still want Sewell and would be more than fine with him but who 
knows if guys like Eichenberg and Cosmi end up being better pros.

They are more pro ready in my opinion than Sewell who is raw, just don't have his crazy upside.

Pitts and then getting a Guard or one of these Ends might be the best way to go for all we know.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: Burrow pushing for Bengals to draft Chase - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-30-2021, 01:31 PM